Tenerife is one of the major destinations for holidays around the world and as such, it has developed a great quality of cuisine, apt for all tastes and budgets. The large variety of restaurants in the largest island of the Canaries, has everything to offer from traditional food in Canarian cantinas, to international cuisine in Michelin starred restaurants.
If you want to work in restaurants in Tenerife you will speak many languages like English, German, French and Spanish. You master any other language will be an added advantage. It is also essential to present a good resume and write a cover letter for customer service to try to convince the recruiter. This customer service cover letter is usually the key to work so pay attention to the format and spelling. Searching on internet, you can find some examples of customer service cover letter if you don't know some key phrases.
Here's a list of popular restaurants that merit your visit
- Coeur de Filet – This restaurant specializes in continental food, it has French, Spanish and Italian cuisine, and it opens since 11:30am; it is found in Playa de Fanabe. A main course is about€10. The phone is (+34) 922 71 78 93.
- El Molino Blanco – This restaurant focuses on Canarian and Mediterranean food, it opens daily (except on Tuesdays) from 6pm to midnight in San Eugenio Alto, Costa Adeje. It’s recommended to make reservations in advance. There are plates starting on €16, and the phone number is 922 79 62 82.
- El Monasterio – This restaurant offers international and Canarian food. It opens daily from 9 am to midnight in la Montañeta, Los Realejos. The cheapest Course is about €10. The phone number is 922 34 0707.
- La Cuchara de Victor Cruz – Offers an excellent fusion of Canarian food, it opens every day except on Sundays and Mondays from 1 – 4 pm and from 8:30 – 11:30 pm. This restaurant is in Santa Cruz and has courses from €10. The phone is 922 20 94 34.
- Le BistrotD'Alain – As the name of this restaurant, the food is French. It closes on Mondays and opens every day from 7:30 to 11pm. It’s located in Edf. Manureva in Los Cristianos. It offers courses from €12 and its phone number is 922 75 23 36.
- Los Roques – This restaurant offers international food in courses from €14. It opens from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 7pm until very late. It’s located in Los Abrigos and its phone is 922 74 94 01. Reservations are recommended.
- MesónCastellano – has Spanish food and opens daily from 1pm to 1am. It’s located in Playa de las Americas and has courses from €17. The phone number is 922 79 63 05.
- Mil Sabores – offers Mediterranean food in courses as cheap as €9. It’s located in Puerto de la Cruz and opens everyday except Sundays from 6:30 to 11:30 pm. The phone number is 922 36 81 72.
- Otelo – This restaurant has Canarian food available daily from midday to 10:30pm. It closes on Tuesdays and is located on Barranco del Infierno, Adeje. You may find courses as cheap as €5 and the phone number is 922 78 03 74.
- Régulo – This restaurant offers Canarian food everyday but Sundays from 12:30 to 3:30pm and 6:30 to 11 pm. It’s located in Puerto de la Cruz and you can find courses from €10. Its phone number is 922 38 45 06.